The final episode of series three of Bring Back V10s tackles more of the questions submitted by our audience.
Edd Straw and Matt Beer join host Glenn Freeman to discuss a weird and wonderful range of topics.
Prepare to be taken on a journey that includes:
- Damon Hill staying at Williams in 1997
- McLaren Mugen-Honda
- Gerhard Berger vs Jean Alesi
- underrated liveries from the V10 era
- Juan Pablo Montoya’s doomed McLaren stint
- Stephane Sarrazin’s one-off F1 appearance
- Michael Schumacher’s 1999 British GP accident
- Ligier’s survival against the odds
- Hakkinen vs Schumacher… at McLaren…
- pre-qualifying teams that deserved better
- Paul Tracy’s 1994 Benetton test,
and much more…
Bring Back V10s will return later in 2021 with a fourth series.
To find the show on your favourite podcast platform, search for ‘Bring Back V10s – Classic F1 stories’.
– Listen via Apple Podcasts
– Listen via Spotify